Lead Solutions Architect - REMOTE - up to £110,000!
We are looking for a personable Lead Solutions Architect to join a collaborative and highly skilled team of architects drive our passion for helping businesses transform through the power of the AWS. We work with a variety of exciting clients, from start-ups to global finance provides to help create and deliver their road maps. We are looking for an architect who has a builders mindset to be part of the cloud team to enable AWS customers to adopt cloud based solutions.
What you need:
* Great communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Proven track record of designing/implementing solutions that align with business requirements (3+ years).
* Excellent experience and knowledge designing AWS cloud applications (AWS certifications desired).
* Ability to review and capture best practices and knowledge, on AWS well-architected frameworks.
* Development background with experience using microservices, API's, containers and serverless architecture patterns.
This role offers:
* Fully remote working.
* Generous holiday allowance with birthday day off!
* Support and career progression.
* Upskilling opportunities (training and AWS exposure).
* Social events and team bonding.
* Many more benefits!
Unfortunately we cannot accept any VISAs or provide sponsorship, and the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com