Lead Developer (Fullstack) - Turku / Helsinki
Our client is looking to hire a new Lead Developer for their Product House in Turku. As an international FinTech company they specialise within Consumer Credits, revolving credit limits and credit cards for their customers. Their aim is to provide fast service with handling applications and giving the credit to the customer.
Their solution is 100% digital - a world class banking platform. Their global (Finland, Sweden, Ukraine, Spain) in-house IT department is making sure that their business runs smoothly in the modern digital environment. With cutting edge technical conclusions, they make sure that their operations are resilient in the always-changing digital platforms, making sure they thrive with the industry.
The Lead Software Developer works as integral part of the development team, together with Project manager, QA and other team members. In addition to actual coding, developers participate on different grooming sessions, sprint planning as well as direct planning and interaction events with business and other stakeholders. Lead developer is a go to person for all dev team members when help and guidance is needed and constantly ensures clean and well-structured code in the codebase.
* Helping other team members on any tech issues
* Ensuring clean code and sustainable coding practices by 1) own example 2) instructions and 3) auditing
* Integrate software components and third-party programs
* Verify and deploy programs and systems
* Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
* Recommend and execute improvements
* Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
* Participate grooming and other planning sessions
* Proven working experience as a Senior Software Developer or similar role
* Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
* Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
* Knowledge of coding languages and technologies as:
* AWS ECS Fargate
* NodeJS + Typescript
* RDS + DynamoDB
* React + TypeScript
* Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
* Ability to learn new languages and technologies
All interview are currently being held remotely via MS Teams and this vacancy will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For more information feel free to drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.