Lead DevOps Engineer - Fully REMOTE - up to £95,000!
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, to be apart of a passionate team, developing, implementing, and managing our public strategy. You will be ensuring that the cloud estate is configured securely, by providing up-to-date knowledge of threat modelling, code reviews, current best practices and the latest cybersecurity threats. We are a global leading education business, with a reputation for high-quality tuition and excellent pastoral support, and are looking for a talent engineer to help us go through a multi-year digital transformation programme across the student journey.
What a Successful Candidate will have:
* Extensive experience working with AWS (using best practices for Dev/Staging/Production).
* Strong background in Linux.
* Ability to code in Python/Bash/Linux.
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and CI/CD.
* Hands on experience of creating build and deployment Pipelines (with tools like Jenkins/Cloud Formation).
* Demonstrate initiative and an ability to work effectively under pressure with critical task times.
* Collaboration skills - working across a matrix organisation in a highly influential environment.
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity Frameworks (and having an AWS Certified Security Certification).
* Some experience Patching Tools (like Systems Manager).
Unfortunately we cannot accept any VISAs or provide sponsorship, and the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com