Kubernetes Developer- fully remote
One of my most prominent clients is seeking a fully remote Kubernetes Developer. The ideal candidate will be either a complete Rockstar with Kubernetes, and have completed implementations in the past or it could be someone who has managed cloud solutions and doing automation, but who do not necessarily have building capabilities. Security Clearance is a plus, but not necessary, one must be clearable though, hence why only US Citizens will be considered for this position.
* 6+ years of Kubernetes experience preferred
* Experience building and implementing Kubernetes also preferred
* If no building capabilities, experience with managing cloud solutions and doing automation capabilities, required
- PTO/PTO Flex Program
- Fully remote -Northern VA preferred - other locations also acceptable: Ogden, UT; San Diego, CA; Colorado Springs, CO; Rome, NY; NYC; Lexington, MA. May consider fully remote candidates not in these locations if they are excellent and VERY experienced.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K match
- Education Reimbursement
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume or call 813-437-6879.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.