Job Description -My Client are a market-leading telematics business that provide a SaaS proposition for its 10,000 SME customers across the UK, Europe and North America. They have grown to one of the key players in vehicle tracking. With a fantastic customer base and forward-thinking Management team, they aim to stay at the top through investment in innovation, technology, and people.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be Collaboratively working with customer support teams to resolve or diagnose defects.
* Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
* Develop and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
* Lastly, you will Complete product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 2 years of experience with Java
* Minimum 2 year of Kotlin programming experience.
* Must have experience with REST API's, Microservices or PostgreSQL.