You could be working with a leading media and market intelligence services and technologies company, offering the chance to join their R&D department.
You'll be joining an open communication environment where you know the reasons behind all business decisions. An environment which values work-life balance and offers flexible and remote working where required to fit work around your needs.
* Design & Implement components and solutions as part of a backend development team
* Refactor existing parts of the stack when required.
* Contribute to finding technical solutions to tackle the challenges of back-end stack
* Several years' experience working as a Back-End Developer using Python and/or Java
* Experience with test automation
* Experience with CI/CD & DevOps tools
* Experience managing & deploying microservices (Docker) would be a pre
* Experience with ElasticSearch and Solr would be a pre
* Prior experience working in Agile software development teams
Don't miss out on your chance to work with a company who really put their people first!
Send your CV through to email@example.com now!