We are highly excited to be partnered with one of the most well known start-ups to come out of the Swedish market in a very long time!
Operating in the ever-growing sector of sustainability-tech, this company is currently looking to scale up their tech team ahead of some very exciting internationalisation plans that are on the roadmap for the remainder of 2022 and beyond!
Role & Responsibilities
* In this role you will take on a high level of ownership pertaining to the back-end elements of a Node.js code-base, taking on responsibility for the inception, development and implementation of new features
* You will handle the toolings used to manage a highly complex, GCP-native infrastructure, so prior experience with Terraform and Kubernetes is highly desirable!
* Additionally, as one of the more senior team-members, you will lead the adoption of Node.js best practises, and guide/mentor the more jr members of the team
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years of professional experience working with Node.js; ideally within client-facing applications
* Strong experience with modern DevOps toolings; Terraform, Kubernetes
* Prior experience working within cloud-native infrastructures, GCP preferred but others welcome!
* Highly competitive market salary with a great stock options model
* Health insurances, wellness allowances
* Significant Hardware budget