One of Sweden's most widely known startups is looking to hire!
Operating on the principles that small actions can have huge impacts, this company is on a highly ambitious mission aimed at improving one of the larger social issues of our time - wasted resources!
Built on the philosophy of always challenging the status quo, this is a highly fast paced team that works at the forefront of their tech ecosystem, and they are opening their doors to interview prospective new teammates!
Role & Responsibilities
* In this role you will take on a high level of ownership pertaining to the back-end elements of a Node.js code-base, taking on responsibility for the inception, development and implementation of new features
* You will handle the toolings used to manage a highly complex, GCP-native infrastructure, so prior experience with Terraform and Kubernetes is highly desirable!
* Additionally, as one of the more senior team-members, you will lead the adoption of Node.js best practises, and guide/mentor the more jr members of the team
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years of professional experience working with Node.js; ideally within client-facing applications
* Strong experience with modern DevOps toolings; Terraform, Kubernetes
* Prior experience working within cloud-native infrastructures, GCP preferred but others welcome!
* Highly competitive market salary with a great stock options model
* Health insurances, wellness allowances
* Significant Hardware budget