A cyber security company that aims to create a future where digital experiences are secure, private, and personalized. As the Senior Software Developer, you will deliver advanced AI-Based capabilities to NSPs around the world using the company's platform to provide cutting-edge network security, device intelligence, and parental controls. Their technology helps NSPs offer a more personalised and robust end-user experience through the use of data and machine learning on both LAN and 5G mobile networks and with over 500 million connected devices globally.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Working as a Senior Software Developer within a team of 6-8
* Creating huge scalability using a myriad of AWS modules
* Working with continuous integration to make the best cyber security network possible
Skills & Qualifications:
* Significant experience with TypeScript, Node.js development
* Experience with AWS services: API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon Cognito and AWS Fargate.
* Knowledge in OAuth2.0, OpenID Connect, SSO in general
* RESTful API development experience
* Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) Jenkins (Jenkins Job DSL, Jenkins environment management), Test Automation (TA) and Test-driven Development (TDD), as well as related tools and framework
* Phone and Laptop of choice
* culture vouchers / lunch vouchers
* flexible hours
* hybrid work
* certifications paid for
* health insurance
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.