Job Title - Senior Cloud & DevOps Engineer (Intermediate positions available too)
Salary - R900k
Job Type - Permanent - Full Time
Locations: Randburg region
This company specialises in the world of IT, with a specific aim of creating and developing world-class bespoke software architecture, tailored to meet the requirements to resolve client needs. This company prides itself on their employees and pushes them to advance professionally as well the quality they deliver to all their clients and aim to only improve this.
This role requires an individual with exposure in the DevOps space with a proven track record additionally having development background (can be in your earlier years of experience). Candidates with little exposure are encouraged to apply, as my client is happy to provide you with the necessary support and resources to bring you up to speed as there is a possibility of a junior role too. Ultimately we are looking for people who want to progress further in their professional career in the DevOps space.
Required (*)/Desired Skills
* **AWS/GCP/Azure (AWS Preferred)**
* **Cloud-native architecture**
* Microservices architecture
* Hosted K8s
* Billing optimisation
**Experience with orchestration tools such as:**
* Salt Stack (Preferred)
* Ansible (Preferred)
Containerization experience is advantageous:
* Docker (Preferred)
* Kubernetes (Preferred)
* PostgreSQL (Preferred)
* Any relational DB experience advantageous.
* Must be a team player and able to play a leadership role within the team.
* Must provide mentoring to the more junior members of the team.
* Effective verbal and written communication within team and client.
* Flexible and able to work under pressure.
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
* Room to grow and develop yourself
* Some of the most exciting projects in the market ranging from end to end of the spectrum
* A great team to influence and develop your skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to further enhance their experience in the Cloud & DevOps space. to work alongside a company with opportunities at all levels, where the company thrives on a 'Work' hard 'Play' hard culture. This company will help you grow skilfully, by equipping you with the necessary resources for both professional and personal development.
If you believe that you meet the criteria we are looking for, we would love to hear from you by applying to the job.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat about the role.