Job Title - Cloud Engineer
Salary - R800k
Job Type - Permanent - Full Time
Location - 100% Remote (Permanently) OR Century City
This company specialises in the world of IT, with a specific aim of creating and developing world-class bespoke software architecture, tailored to meet the requirements to resolve client needs. This company prides itself on their employees and pushes them to advance professionally as well the quality they deliver to all their clients and aim to only improve this.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Continuous delivery and software tooling to aid the software development process and production deployment strategies.
* Continuous integration tooling on servers to aid in the software development process. Kubernetes experience is very welcome.
* Management of virtual environments.
* Find opportunities to remove repetitive and/or error prone tasks via automation.
* Ensuring maximum uptime via the continuous monitoring of critical services. This includes ensuring all the required monitoring is in place.
* After hours and weekend support according to a support schedule. Requires 24/7 availability for support.
* Working knowledge with relational and non-relational databases.
* Strong knowledge of web server technologies.
* At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
* Experience with CI/CD systems.
* Experience in migrating environments to the cloud
* Experience with SysOps.
* Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
* Good communication and collaboration skills.
* Must be a team player and able to play a leadership role within the team.
* Must provide mentoring to the more junior members of the team.
* Effective verbal and written communication within team and client.
* Flexible and able to work under pressure.
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
* Room to grow and develop yourself
* Some of the most exciting projects in the market ranging from end to end of the spectrum
* A great team to influence and develop your skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to further enhance their experience in the Cloud & DevOps space. to work alongside a company with opportunities at all levels, where the company thrives on a 'Work' hard 'Play' hard culture. This company will help you grow skilfully, by equipping you with the necessary resources for both professional and personal development.
If you believe that you meet the criteria we are looking for, we would love to hear from you by applying to the job.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to email@example.com for an informal chat about the role.