Job - Angular Developer (Option to be trained to be a Full Stack Developer with Java & React)
Location - Randburg
Job Type - Permanent
Salary - Up to R45,000 Plus Benefits per month
Delighted to say we are working with a leading company in its field of expertise operating in a variety of industry sectors with numerous projects on the go 'you will never be bored of repetitive projects like your current or last job!'
We are currently looking to take on 3 cool and enthusiastic Angular Developers. My client is not your average organisation; they ooze excitement and fun in the workplace, and simultaneously deliver high class. In other words it is a "Work Hard" & "Play Hard" Culture. They build brands with technology using the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. We create the future for our clients. We do different.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent or experience within the relevant field
* Experience using Git
* Experience with Build systems e.g. Webpack/Gulp
* Experience with interface development toolkits: e.g. Less/SASS
* Bonus points for knowledge of data visualisation frameworks (d3.js, AmCharts)
* Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
* Experience with Design and UX tools e.g. Photoshop/Balsamiq/Adobe XD/Invision/Zeplin
* Experience with hybrid mobile technologies e.g. Ionic & React Native
* Experience in At least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Groovy, Ruby)
* Experience of working with Continuous Integration (we use Gitlab and Jenkins CI)
This role will further entail training for all candidates to expand their knowledge on React & Redux but also have the opportunity to train in Java to then go on to be a Full-Stack Developer!! (optional)
What we will do:
We will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative and you'll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in.
In addition AWS training and funding for certifications will be provided for those who wish to explore in this are too.
Take the next step!
Apply with the link below, alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to email@example.com for an informal chat about the role.
Jefferson Frank International area leading recruitment firm specialising in the IT Space, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.