Java Developer in Reading - Up to £65,000
An excellent opportunity for a skilled Java Developer who is keen to join a a small, friendly and talented team in IoT Security to maintain and extend the functionality of my client's core products. You will be working in a very dynamic environment and will be based in their office in Reading. you will get to work with a passionate, dedicated, and diverse group of people building on the leading provider of IoT IAM.
Skills & Qualifications
* Development experience with IT security products and protocols (PKI) is a MUST
* 5+ years of Java development experience
* You have proficiency with Spring Framework and building/maintaining RESTful APIs, and relational databases
* Previous exposure to multi-faceted, service-oriented architectures
Nice to have:
* Knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, etc...)
* Experience with UI technologies like Angular or React
* Excellent professional development with ongoing training
* Competitive salary and god benefits
* Pension and holiday allowance
If you are interested please get in touch!
☎ 0203 879 8393
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific