Contract Length - 3 Months
Rate - £500-£570 (Outside IR35)
Start Date - Immediate
Role & Responsibilities
My Client is looking for Kafka / Data Architect who will come in and design Kafka for one of their large work streams. This role is an initial 3 months contract (Outside IR35) and fully remote.
* Have a track record with Kafka technology, with hands-on production experience and a deep understanding of the Kafka architecture.
* Strong fundamentals in Kafka administration, and configuration.
* Knowledge of Kafka clustering.
* Practical experience with how to scale Kafka, KStreams, and Connector infrastructures, with the motivation to build efficient platforms
* Experience with Kafka Streams / KSQL architecture and associated clustering models.
* Hands-on experience as a developer who has used the Kafka API to build producer and consumer applications. Have built pipelines, as well as deployed KStreams clusters
* Minimum of 8 years working as a data architect or data solutions architect.
* Solid data modelling skills
* Ability to realise different business capabilities in the data platform including self-service reporting
* Good understanding of the entire development life cycle from analysis of requirements to testing and project management.