Golang or Python Junior Developer | SC Cleared | Inside IR35
We are currently working with a key client of ours who are looking to bring in a Junior Python or Golang Developer on a contract basis.
Existing SC clearance or eligibility for SC clearance is required.
This is an Inside IR35 opportunity.
Python or Golang Developer Key Skills:
* University STEM degree or equivalent qualification
* Willingness to take ownership of delegated responsibility
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Positive 'can-do' attitude
* Commitment to quality, best practice and attention to detail
* Experience with one of the following languages and willingness to extend
* Python or Golang
* Cloud development experience, within an event driven serverless architecture
* Understanding of the principles of software project lifecycles Agile
* Able to write, review and assure technical documentation such as High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, user guides, release notes etc.
* Experience with on-prem micro services architecture.
* Experience developing hybrid AWS/on-prem solutions using Kubernetes, Vault and Kafka
* Experience of using Linux as a deployment platform.
The role is mostly remote, with the requirement to travel to CGI offices once or twice a week located in London and Reading.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.