DevOps Engineer / SRE
Antwerp Area (Hybrid)
Monthly Net 2400€ - 2700€
This software company founded in 2017 has four core principles: keep it simple, don't forget to laugh, always remember to listen, try to innovate.
They specialize in digitalizing physical products through their AWS-hosted SaaS platform. In essence, it's a cloud-based data management system that gathers and organises all the product-related data from internal and external sources to help create a one-of-a-kind digital identity for the product. The digitalization of the product massively contributes to the improvement of the customer experience and engagement, without any hassle.
They offer end-to-end solutions, so there is no need to install new infrastructure on the customer's end. There is the flexibility to tailor the solution to the need of the customer, but they do that remotely.
Why you should join them
1 A DevOps/SRE will get the opportunity to work with the latest AWS, DevOps and Monitoring tools in the market.
2 You'll work on an extremely interesting product, in an environment that promotes growth, ownership, and work-life balance.
3 Start-up mentality, with freedom to be entrepreneurial and innovate.
In terms of seniority, we're looking for someone with 2 - 4 years of experience. Of course, if you have 1.5 year or 5+, we'll still consider you! The 2-4 years are an indication based on the offered salary. We're not looking for unicorns who "tick all the boxes", no. Feel free to apply if you have a 70% - 80% match with the below:
* Monitoring experience with tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, OpenTelemetry
* IaC with Terraform
* Kubernetes & Docker
* Ability to maintain the existing CI/CD environment. It's already set up, nevertheless, in the future they will migrate to Argo.
* Experience with AWS is a great plus.
* The systems are written in GO, therefore, some experience with either GO or Rust is considered a great plus.
What you'll get
* Your monthly net salary will be in the range of 2400 - 2700 euros, with the following benefits on top:
* Mobility allowance or an Electric company car + home charger
* 32 annual holidays
* Extensive group & health insurance
* Monthly net expenses
* Meal vouchers
* Hybrid work, with 2-3 days of remote per week
Then reach out to Pavlos Diamantopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick and easy hiring process, or Better Call Paul at +3228081878