Currently recruiting for Senior Java Developer for multi-award winning Finical services team. My client has two digital product that directly connects & issuers, intermediaries & investors in real-time via digital pathway.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead and be accountable for server components and micro-services written in Java/Kotlin Spring and JPA.
* Be accountable for quality, performance, scalability and security of system components
* Adhere to highest development standards - including clean code methodologies, code reviews, unit tests and integration tests.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years' experience in back-end development using Java and Spring framework
* Experience in micro-service architecture
* Experienced in data modeling, RDBMS, SQL and ORMs
* Experience with AWS services and ecosystem is an advantage
* Passionate about technology, ability to research new technology, determine best practices and educate other developers
* Income protection: 60% of base salary
* 25 days annual leave
* Private health insurance
* Pension contribution
* Income protection
* Birthdays off and many more
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get shortlisted for the interview reach me on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experienced servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisation's globally.