Java Developer (Helsinki) - Finnish speaking
Internal role (Product development)
We are working with a Software House who need a talented Software developer (Java) to join their platform team of 6 developers. They offer a great international environment with developers in Finland, Russia, China, Estonia, Mexico, America and more!
Great future opportunities to move into Business Development/Management or take hands on responsibility for business level decisions on building new features, add-on, architecture and more!
Within the team you will mainly be implementing and maintaining their existing Java platform. You will also be working on building new features, add-ons and architecture requests which will come from their Finnish and International customers.
Who they are:
* Great international environment - developers in Finland, Russia, Kazakhstan, Estonia, Mexico, America and more.
* Well established Finnish Software company founded in 2008 with an international team of 75 people and they're the leading provider of platform technology in the Nordics within the Gaming Industry.
* Financially very stable - recently hired a devops engineer. Grown from 2 customers to 20 customers now (some of which are the biggest/most successful in the gaming industry.) They're on boarding 3-4 new customers every year which have hundreds of thousands of players. For the past 3 years their sales have been rising 50-100% YoY.
* Experience of Java Programming (2 years+)
* Developing experience of web-based systems
* Understanding of OOPs concepts and patterns
* Familiar with Spring, Hibernate
* Familiar with MySQL, Linux
* Excellent communication skills in Finnish
If you'd like to hear more and the chance to join a growing international organisation feel free to drop me your CV @ email@example.com