Our client is looking for their next blue-chip employee to bring on to their already impressive team of Engineers and Architects. They're looking for a mid-level personnel that wants the stability and growth they can offer; someone with technical proficiency now, and eagerness to learn even more, with the goal of advancing through the internal ranks!
As part of the DevOps team, you will need to help build out all and maintain all stages of the CI/CD platform, and optimize it to fit clients stipulations for their application/product. A strong DevOps background of course makes you competitive, but a background in software engineering as well will really let you shine through!
While this is not a client-facing position, such people skills are highly desired by our client, as they see your ability to work well with others - to coordinate, plan, communicate, and problem solve - as critical to your success.
Role & Responsibilities
* Optimizing and enacting the best DevOps Practices
* Building out and maintaining the CI/CD Pipeline
Skills & Qualifications
* Hands-on AWS experience and substantial knowledge of its services
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
* Experience using containers Docker/Kubernetes
* Experience using AWS Lambda, S3, EC2, Jenkins, Terraform/Cloudformation
* Experience in at least one coding language, preferably Python.
* $130,000 base salary
* Full benefits, PTO, Sick Days
To fast-track your application, email your most up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Phone: 813 437 6901 (ext 6901)
Address: 19th Floor, Suite 1900, 501 East Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33602, United States