PHP Developer - Fully Remote - Up to £45,000
A global leading fashion retailer are looking for PHP developers to join their rapidly expanding team. Any knowledge of AWS, Symfony or Akeneo and Product Information Management (PIM) would be a bonus, but not essential as training will be provided. The job includes amazing perks together with the scope for career progression to a team leader role.
Candidate must be:
* Able to use follow established design patterns and techniques.
* Writes clean idiomatic code adhering to industry coding standards.
* Adds appropriate logging and monitoring needed to help with debugging.
* Writes tests with adequate coverage, independently.
* Owns the implementation of the solution to their assigned task.
* Code in an easy to understand, change, and maintainable manner
* Proactively improves components, modules, services, systems, and codebases they encounter.
* Adds domain specific metrics to help understand application performance.
* Considers and tests edge-cases.
* Spots opportunities to improve testing.
* Chooses the right data structure for what they are trying to solve.
* PHP (Ideally PHP7)
Nice to have:
If this role sounds interesting to you, please reach out by emailing me email@example.com. Also, if you know anyone else that fits the role please get in touch!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.