Cloud Data Engineer
12 Month Contract
Our partner has the capacity to hire a Cloud Data Engineer to their customer's project for the next 12 months. The successful candidate will be working in a fully Finnish speaking environment hence why the language skills are needed. You will be expected to work in a fast paced environment where challenging you colleagues to bring the best out them will be required.
* At least five years of working experience in the area of data architecture and data engineering
* Strong understanding and experience of the AWS cloud ecosystems:
* Ability and experience of designing architectures for information management and utilisation of data
* Ability and experience of complex data modelling
* Strong data governance and data security expertise and best practices
* Master data management and data catalogue skills
* Data Architects should have "can do" and "hands on" attitude
Plus all data processing and storing related managed services that the above mentioned cloud ecosystems provide. For example in AWS there are RedShift, Glue, Athena.
Hit apply or reach out to me directly at (John) email@example.com