DevOps Engineer - 100% Remote - Paying up to 65k
A consulting company that were born remotely even pre-pandemic. Their objective is to delight their customers every day by reducing the cost and increasing the agility of their SAP systems. they take pride in their culture of innovation and collaboration that drives us to deliver exceptional benefits to their clients every day. They are looking for a fully remote Devops Engineer.
* Project Planning - work closely with development teams, provide guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits.
* Development - install and configure solutions, assist with all stages of test data, perform script maintenance and updates.
* Deployment - build automated deployments. Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment. Documenting knowledge transfer.
* Maintenance and Troubleshooting - Routine application maintenance tasks, create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance, troubleshoot existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors.
* Performance and Cost Management - evaluate existing applications and platforms and give recommendations for enhancing performance and reducing operational cost.
You will work closely with the development teams, architects and other DevOps engineers to help meet the day to day business needs of the Cloud Platform.
The team have a key responsibility for creating DevOps tools and capabilities both to aid the current build activities and for the long term running of the application, for example CI/CD pipelines, test automation, operational monitoring and cost control.
* Kubernetes KOPS deployment running in the cloud (preferably AWS)
* ELK Administration (preferably Open Distro)
* AWS Infrastructure (EC2, ELBs, IAM, SSM, Elasticsearch)
* Build and Deployment Tools (preferably Azure DevOps)
* Infrastructure as Code (preferably CloudFormation or Terraform)
* Scripting languages, at least one of Powershell/Bash/Python
* Linux System Administration
If this role sounds interesting to you, please reach out by emailing me firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you know anyone else that fits the role please get in touch!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.