Lead Frontend React Developer - Crewe - Paying up to £55k
I am currently recruiting for a Lead Front End React Developer to lead the front end development team by example and contribute to improving the overall development processes and tools.
* Up to £55,000 basic salary
* Bonus scheme
* Flexi time
* Contributory Pension Scheme and Group Life Assurance (7-10% Employer contribution based on employee contribution)
Roles & Responsibilities;
* Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined Agile software engineering team to improve our development processes and the tools that we use.
* Foster an environment on trust and open dialogue, and work closely with technical and non-technical members of the team to develop and maintain the systems we are responsible for.
* Ensure software best practices in terms of refactoring, debugging and writing clean, maintainable code are enforced
* Automating front-end workflow using task runners (e.g. Gulp / Grunt & Webpack) is essential
* Integrating into continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
Must have experience in;
* Knowledge of the latest ES standards and Typescript
* Automating workflow using Webpack/Gulp/Grunt
* Understanding of building and optimising highly performing web pages
* Development for mobile devices
* Agile methodologies
If this React Developer role sounds interesting to you, please reach out by emailing me firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you know anyone else that fits the role please get in touch.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.