I am working closely with an exciting and expanding SAAS provider that is growing rapidly in the UK and internationally.
I am seeking a highly experienced and detail orientated Cloud Solutions Architect to solve a technical process problem at present and offer expert advice and guidance in a number of other cloud related areas - focusing on AWS.
* AWS hosted using c.100 Windows servers and Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise cluster
* Developed in Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.net
* Infrastructure as Code (IAC) using Cloud Formation (AWS)
* Operating 24x7 with high availability requirements
* Replicated in Development, Test and Production AWS accounts into which we have multiple deployment pipelines
To support senior members of a development team, Senior DBA and technical management to design, document and implement a low level change control process that will:
* Require, enable and automate appropriate notification of database schema changes to interested parties
* Include reviews and approval stages via the pull request approvals mechanism
* Deploy changes into a series of test and production environments as testing completes
* Be fully aware of dependencies between database and software components so that components are deployed in the correct sequence and not in advance of database schema changes.
* Database Change Management Design Document
* Database Change Management Process
* Updated deployment pipelines, DevOps and other configuration changes to establish the process
* Evidence of testing of the work delivered
* Positive and strong communicator, able to liaise effectively with key stakeholders, team player
* Relevant AWS certifications
To be considered, please e-mail your CV over to email@example.com