I am working on an exciting new role, my client is looking for someone to lead their AWS Cost Optimisation and Security strategy. As an experienced DevOps engineer you will take a hands-on approach working closely to ensure that the companies AWS Cost Optimisation and Security strategy are adhering to best practices.
Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
* Relevant AWS Certifications are desired but not essential
* Previous notable experience working as a Lead DevOps Engineer at an enterprise scale company in a similar industry
* Demonstrable expert knowledge and experience with AWS Cost Optimisation tools and practices
* Demonstrable expert knowledge and experience with AWS Cost Security and best practices
Desired Technical expertise:
* AWS- design, migration & management
* Microservices: EC2,RDS, S3, Lambda, VPC (security and routing), Cognito, Route53, AutoScaling, IAM, SQS, SNS, SES, Kinesis, DynamoDB
* Frameworks: CloudFormation, ElastiCache, Elastic Beanstalk, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, CloudWatch, RedShift, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, ElasticSearch
* Other DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes (inc. EKS)
If you are interested please get in contact with an attatched CV.