* Design, creating POCs, defining the solution blueprint, cloud architecture definition, sourcing model and resourcing strategy
* Participate in PFP/RFI, serve as the subject matter expert in cloud (AWS/GCP)
* Assist sales team from a perspective of Architecting, Designing and Delivering capabilities to the existing environment from infrastructure through to systems and application
* Designing the cloud environment from a holistic point of view, ensuring it meets all requirements in terms of resource usage, scalability, availability, etc.
* Working with clients to understand their needs and to implement the cloud strategies designed to meet those needs
* Understand the requirements as well as the overall system setup, from both business and IT perspective
* Recommend cloud-native architecture design, with DevOps and resiliency considerations
* 2 years' experience architecting and implementing enterprise-scale infrastructure
* 1 year experience in pre-sales
* Strong track record of implementing )AWS/GCP) services in a variety of distributed computin
* Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
* Knowledgeable in configuration management tools CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef and/or Puppet
* Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc.
* Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
* Experience with micro services, server-less code, Docker containers, Kubernetes orchestration framework
* Experience presenting and delivering technical solution
* Experience with responding to RFP/RFIs
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jaryl Low (R1982007) +65 3158 4457 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
Jefferson Frank is the specialized AWS delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specializing solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
EA Personnel Number: R1982007