Roles and Responsibilities:
* Manage multi-disciplinary teams of DevOps Engineers and Site Reliability Engineers to maintain cloud infrastructure and scalability
* Collaborate with various teams that includes Development and Products to ensure successful delivery, maintenance planning and correction of build errors.
* Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of systems
* Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment pipelines and automated testing to support high quality software build in a continuous build environment
* Writing scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems
* Automate and build up scalable systems/environment using latest technologies
* Automate security hardening in testing, deployment and production setup based on industrial best practices
* Provide operating guidance, training and troubleshooting documents to internal and external parties
* Provide technical insights for the design and implementation of solutions
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years of relevant experience in the below areas:
* Ability to troubleshoot problems, and solve abstract issues during system administration.
* Experience in documentation for manuals, guides, troubleshooting and system design.
* Sound delivery experience of DevOps solutions on cloud computing platforms such as AWS(e.g. AWS: EC2, RDS, ELB, EFS, ELK, ElasticCache, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS)
* Experienced with building and setting up high velocity and reliable CI/CD pipeline using tools/platforms such as Jenkins, CircleCI
* Knowledge on Quality Tools and Management tools like Sonar and Jira
* Proficiency with containers and cloud orchestration tools such as Docker
* Familiarity with deployment of application performance monitoring- Hands on in depth experience in some of the following technologies: Vault/Grafana/Prometheus/Keycloak
* Ability to automate repeatable processes via scripts (e.g. via Terraform, bash, Powershell, Ruby, JS, Python, Groovy, etc.)
* Excellent experience with system administration (Ubuntu/Debian)
* Experienced with the latest DevSecOps orchestration tools, designing DevSecOps environment and Docker containers which are application-centric rather than component-specific
* AWS certification will be an added advantage
* Good to have experience with micro-services and event-driven systems
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to email@example.com or call Jaryl Low (R1982007) +65 3158 4457 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
Jefferson Frank is the specialized AWS delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specializing solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
EA License Number: 11C3017 EA Personnel Number: R1982007