- Provide 24 x 7 systems support
- Participate in all phases of cloud development and system support life cycle including design, unit testing and implementation
- Establish, improve, maintain and manage supported assets assuring performance, availability, security, and capacity
- Support solutions throughout the IT project life cycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, hardening, security analysis, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined IT technical teams to interface and manage infrastructure, automation, and applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 2 years' experience in a technical arena and expertise in Cloud Engineering Solutions
- Experience in cloud-based deployment and management in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments
- Experience in AWS Cloud Native Technologies ((e.g. AWS: EC2, RDS, ELB, EFS, ELK, ElasticCache, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS)
- Experience in maintaining Linux systems
- AWS certifications preferred
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jaryl Low (R1982007) +65 3158 4457 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
Jefferson Frank is the specialized AWS delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specializing solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
EA License Number: 11C3017 EA Personnel Number: R1982007