We at Jefferson Frank are currently working with multiple leading tech companies that looking for mid-senior level Engineers.
One such client of ours is looking for strong Data Engineers to join one of the world's biggest and most loved brands. For a 6-month initial contract.
The contract will be fully remote, Outside of IR35 and is looking at rates between £400 - £500.
Key Skills across:
* Understanding of modern ML Architectures, Platforms, and backend systems
* Software engineering with intermediate skills in python and good experience in PyTorch, Tensorflow, or other deep learning frameworks, experience in NodeJS is a bonus
* Experience with AWS services (SageMaker, Redshift, Lambda, S3, etc)
* Possess an ability to simplify complex concepts, explain AI technologies in ways that can be consumed by non-technical stakeholders
You will be working in an agile, cross-discipline team that believes in customer focus, continuous delivery, and continuous improvement.
The right candidate will be:
* Team Player
* Proactive and not afraid to ask questions or for help when needed
Also, have a:
* Highly analytical mind
* Familiarity and use of Agile frameworks including Scrum & Kanban
* Excellent AWS knowledge
- AWS certified