AWS DevOps Engineer-Inside IR35 Remote+PD 6-12 Month Contract
A leading client for us is currently looking to onboard a seasoned AWS DevOps Engineer specializing in current platform/architecture. Ideally, you will come from a strong software engineering/ background and more recent knowledge of Serverless and security.
You will be responsible for building, testing, packaging, deploying and operating an enterprise-scale cloud platform alongside shared platform tooling within the cloud. You will use your development skills to automate the build of infrastructure resources within AWS, along with the packaging of services into AMIs, Docker containers or Serverless deployments.
The current technology stack is...
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional or equivalent experience (3+ years in AWS DevOps role).
* Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining AWS Cloud solutions
* Building CI and/or CD pipelines using cloud platforms, GitHub Actions, CircleCI or similar.
* Demonstrable experience of using GitHub for source control and peer review via Pull Requests following a git flow approach
* Building Containers with Docker on ECS and implementing with Terraform whilst adhering to infrastructure as code principals.
- Confident and strong communicator
- Team player
If you or anyone you know are interested in this position, please send a brief introduction and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact me on+44 (0)203 808 7305