ReactJS Developer - Fintech start-up - London
A fintech startup, based in London, are looking for mid and senior ReactJS Developers to join their dynamic and fast-growing development team. The successful applicant will be passionate about the intersection of programming and UX, taking ownership of every stage of design, from inception through to implementation and iteration.
Responsibilities you will assume:
* Design and develop features, take ownership of delivery on multiple projects from inception through to production and make them performant as the user base grows
* You will influence decisions around our technical approach and choice of tools
* Ensure successful, timely, high quality sprint delivery
* Support team members and help them overcome challenging problems and help to ensure that the best possible product is delivered
* You will conduct code reviews and ensure ongoing improvement in code quality
* You will also lead and promote ongoing adoption of development best practices
Experience that would lend itself well:
* Good understanding of state management with React, Redux, and React Hooks
* Proficient with code versioning tools such as Git.
The salary for this role will pay between £50,000 and £80,000 per annum, dependent on experience. A host of benefits are also provided which I'd be happy to discuss in further detail.
Interviews for this role are taking place now. If you wish to be shortlisted, declare your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com and call me direct on 0191 917 3799.