Development Team Lead, Leatherhead, £70,000
Our client in Surrey are seeking for a Development Team Lead to join their team. The client is rapidly growing and working with large, global companies. The company focus on the development of testing and are currently working on an advanced testing platform which allows all software applications to be at the highest quality. The global company serve more than 300 enterprise customers, from retail to Aerospace.
This opportunity is perfect for a collaborative individual who enjoys working in a team. The role has a 50/50 mixture of technical and leadership in an agile environment responsibilities. You will be involved in hands-on engineering to ensure the delivery of the clients products are of high quality. As the Team Lead you will also have managerial responsibilities such as; leading the agile process, mentoring, reviewing team delivery and scrum master. This is a great opportunity for an experienced technical engineer who wants to pursue their technical skills, as well as manage a team.
* Ensuring that the team deliver amazing products that delight customers, efficiently, with high quality.
* Provide guidance on approaches or alternate solutions within the development team.
* Lead agile ceremonies or weekly (and other) team meetings.
* Ensure project issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
* Ensure that members of the team are working productively.
* Excellent knowledge of OOP, design patterns and coding best practices
* Experience of developing for the AWS cloud platform
* Solid knowledge of Agile, Lean and XP development practices
* Strong knowledge of Python and ReactJS
* Sociable, collaborative, proactive, pragmatic and enthusiastic
* Experience of mentoring and coaching
* Family Medical Insurance
* Pension match - up to 5%
* Interest free season ticket loan
* 25 Days holiday
* Summer/Winter Party
This is a company that is highly interested in an individual's mind set, as well as their technical skill set. As well as the above benefits, they are willing to invest time, money and effort into a motivated employees growth. Internal training, certifications and attendance of conferences are all pushed by the company. The opportunity is perfect for a hungry and self-driven professional who wants to spend the next 3+ years in a company where they will constantly be moving up the career ladder.
I'm expecting a high demand in applicants for this role, please don't hesitate to contact me direct if you're interested in the role, firstname.lastname@example.org
No sponsorship offered.