Development Team Lead, Leatherhead, £70,000
My client in Surrey specialise in Automating Software Testing and serve more than 300 enterprise customers. They are looking for a Development Team Lead to join the company.
This is a great company to work for long-term due to the training and career progression opportunities, as well as the friendly culture.
* Ensuring that the team deliver amazing products that delight customers, efficiently, with high quality.
* Provide guidance on approaches or alternate solutions within the development team.
* Lead agile ceremonies or weekly (and other) team meetings.
* Ensure project issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
* Ensure that members of the team are working productively.
* Strong experience working with Python
* Excellent knowledge of OOP, design patterns and coding best practices
* Experience of developing for the AWS cloud platform
* Solid knowledge of Agile, Lean and XP development practices
* Sociable, collaborative, proactive, pragmatic and enthusiastic
* Experience of mentoring and coaching
* Family Medical Insurance
* Pension match - up to 5%
* Interest free season ticket loan
* 25 Days holiday
* FREE Ice cream in the Summer
* Summer/Winter Party
This is a company that is highly interested in an individual's mind set, as well as their technical skill set. As well as the above benefits, they are willing to invest time, money and effort into a motivated employees growth. Internal training, certifications and attendance of conferences are all pushed by the company. The opportunity is perfect for a hungry and self-driven professional who wants to spend the next 3+ years in a company where they will constantly be moving up the career ladder.
I'm expecting a high demand in applicants for this role, please don't hesitate to contact me direct if you're interested in the role, email@example.com
No sponsorship offered.