Our client is an award-winning employer as well as a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner. The client invests in a strong culture of wellness that aid employees with creating their journey toward optimal well-being. They are looking for a number of Java Developers to join their company
Roles and responsibility include:
* Being responsible for the delivery of projects in an Agile manner according to the requirements specifications.
* You will be involved in technical leadership within a team where you will be coordinating and delivering scalable and secure solutions that adhere to good industry software engineering practices.
You will ideally possess the following qualifications and skills:
* Experience with developer on the Public Cloud (ideally AWS, however, Azure or GCP are considered as well)
* Experience with designing, developing and maintaining cloud-based software applications using Java and associated technologies/frameworks
* Experience in developing RESTful microservice architectures as well as solutions which use data persistence approaches such as SQL/No-SQL
* Private medical
* Flexible working policy
* Profit share
* Incentives for accreditations as well as educational assistance for courses relevant to your role
* and more