Telecoms Technical Project Manager - 6 Months - MVNO Experience - Inside IR35 - London Based
I am currently searching for a candidate to urgently fill this roll or to please put me in contact with anyone they know that would be fit for this.
URGENT Contract role 6m+
Telecoms Technical Project Manager with MVNO experience.
London based and inside IR35.
- Demonstrable experience in Mobile Network projects covering from circuit switching, packet switching and BSS development/deployment
· MVNO - Understands different architecture flavours.
· Exposure to mobile GSM technology from 2G to 5G.
· Understanding of SDLC as well as experience in different project delivery methodologies including agile.
· Able to demonstrate understanding of various Telecommunication Network Elements (e.g. HSS, DRA, STP, SMSC, OCS, PCRF, PDN GW, IMS, SBC) and interdependency between these elements.
· A formal PM qualification Prince 2, PMBOK, PMI etc.
· The usual stuff, Risk analysis, Issue mngmt, Planning, Reporting.
· Stakeholder management, ability to manage stakeholders to C level.
· Demonstrates leading a really tight timescale telco project. And knows the pitfalls.
· Managing demanding stakeholders.
· Experience of managing and working with external vendors other mobile operators
Please get into contact with me with the details below of you fell you'd be a great fit for this role or if you know anyone who'd be fit for it also.
Phone : 020 7337 0825