I am working with a leading UK brand that are looking to strengthen their mobile application and development team significantly due to exponential growth.
We are currently seeking several Android Developers that are very used to working on business critical projects and have the ability to work autonomously when given high level requirements.
Role specifics and desired experience:
* 5+ year's experience building Android applications and proficiency in Kotlin and Java is mandatory
* Experience working in an Android codebase with MVP (Model View Presenter) and MVVM (Model View View Model) architecture using RxJava, Dagger, Kotlin and Java
* Deep understanding of Android SDK and AndroidX
* Accomplished in scaling Android architecture
* Experience with Android development tools like Android Studio
* Experience integrating Android applications with backend services and RESTful APIs
* Ability to work autonomously given high-level requirements
* Pride in readable, well-designed and well-tested software
* Willingness to learn new languages & tools
Not mandatory, but would be nice to have:
* Experience working with large scale, distributed system architectures
* Experience leading a team of developers
* Experience dealing with stakeholders
* Experience with DataDog and other metric/tracking systems
* Experience working with GraphQL
* Experience working in a modularised codebase
Please apply to if you feel you would be a great individual for this role or if this role would be a great next challenge for yourself.
Also if you know anyone at all that would have an interest for this role feel free to pass this onto them.
Phone: 020 7337 0825