AWS DevOps - Contract - Outside IR35 - Part Remote - Market Rate
* Technically lead on the design and implementation of cloud infrastructure's to ensure successful delivery of industry leading solutions.
* Building, deploying and configuring AWS EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloudwatch and EKS services across multiple AWS availability zones.
* Introducing methods to test, observe and alert on applications and services within AWS.
* Demonstratable hands on experience in deploying and configuring Continuous Integration pipelines (eg Jenkins) with SonarQube, Terraform, Prometheus and ELK.
* Build and maintain the overall security integrity of both cloud and internal environments.
* Demonstrable knowledge of web application security and distributed applications/micro-services.
* Working in a close-knit Agile team and providing regular updates to the Scrum Master and Product Owner.
* Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Experience and track record of building and managing customer Cloud environments.
* Experience of DevOps environments, Scripting and automation (Infrastructure as Code), with skills in Terraform and Ansible.
* You should have the ability to work under tight deadlines and be able to prioritise under pressure as you will be working on multiple projects at the same time.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and comfortable taking on new challenges.
* Experience working with DevOps tools including Jira, Confluence and BitBucket.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to hold a minimum of UK Security Clearance (SC).
If you like the sound of the role or know someone who would, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply on the advert and I will get back to you ASAP.