SRE/CLOUD ENGINEER - CONTRACT - FULLY REMOTE - MARKET RATE
We at Jefferson Frank are currently working with multiple leading tech companies that looking for any SRE/Cloud Engineer that are looking for a new challenge!
* Keeping the team motivated, performant, and up to date with DevOps and SRE tools and practices.
* Managing delivery and Scrum tasks for DevOps and SRE work such as: managing dependencies, scheduling work in sprints, writing tasks to the backlog, and backlog grooming.
* Understanding and supporting the needs of product and services, gathering requirements and developing strategies to satisfy these.
* Ensuring availability, scalability, security, performance, cost, and compliance requirements of products and services.
* Performing competitive analysis and identify the strengths and weaknesses of various solutions.
* Developing cases for proposed new features, products, or services.
What we are looking for:
* Be highly skilled in modern DevOps and SRE tools and practices, and always keep themselves up to date.
* Be an expert in designing, deploying, securing and optimizing cloud services at scale.
* Be able to work across multiple product and service teams to help build consistent and unified operations.
* Drive improvements in technical architecture, standards and processes with a focus on scalability, availability, security, validation, and cost.
* Be flexible and always be looking for patterns and ways to increase efficiency, eliminate downtime, optimise costs, and maintain performance at scale.
* Manage, train, and mentor a team of engineers day-to-day.
* Work with leadership on new initiatives.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Have a strong Software Engineering background with a passion for DevOps
* Be happy to take risks and try new things when there is strong evidence of improvements.
* Focus on delivery while taking a continuous improvement approach to existing services.
* Work closely with other University members to gather, clarify, and break down requirements.
* Enjoy working with a large variety of services and technologies.
If you are interested or know anyone interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! email email@example.com or we can have a confidential chat over phone, please call 0203 879 8369 (ext 8369) or click apply on the advert and I will get back to you ASAP.