LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - CONTRACT - MARKET RATE - REMOTE - OUTSIDE IR35
The role will work within a diverse and geographically split team that pride themselves on delivering outstanding solutions and delighting our customers. We strive to ensure that we deliver the most robust solutions within the time cost and performance envelopes provided. The team are trusted and empowered to deliver and self-manage their outputs whilst working collaboratively.
The role will be responsible for designing, installing and configuring the infrastructure. This role is situated within our Government business and is internationally focused thus extensive travel for several weeks or sometimes months will be involved from time to time.
* The design of the technical infrastructure to support the whole solution.
* The production of all supporting designs for inclusion in the LLD and the associated configuration of the solution.
* The build, commissioning and acceptance of the technical solution.
* Delivering a coherent and technically integrated solution in line with the requirements.
* Run, support and attend all appropriate workshops and meetings.
* Managing the Bill of Materials and ensuring delivery of all items in line with the project schedule.
* Supervising the installation and commissioning of the infrastructure, including the appropriate sub-contractors
What we are looking for?
* AWS & Azure provisioning
* Data Loss Prevention (Symantec, CloudStrike)
* End Point Protection
* Active Directory/DNS/DHCP
* Bitlocker Encryption
* Email Encryption
* Microsoft, O365, SharePoint, Server 2019, Win 10.
* Must have 3-5 years' experience leading infrastructure teams
* Networking/VLANs/Packet Capture/Firewalls
If you are interested or know anyone interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! email firstname.lastname@example.org or we can have a confidential chat over phone, please call 0203 879 8369 (ext 8369) or click apply on the advert and I will get back to you ASAP.