AWS SENIOR CLOUD ENGINEER - CONTRACT - MARKET RATE - REMOTE
Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer that is looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a AWS Senior Cloud Engineer for our UK based client who are world leaders in their technology.
As an AWS Cloud Engineer you will have experience of public cloud architectures and migration strategies, as well as a good understanding of the different factors that influence or inhibit Cloud adoption - and will be able to guide clients to make the right choices.
* Contribute specialist Cloud and Infrastructure Architecture knowledge and experience, specifically around Public Cloud Architectures.
* Deliver client engagements, designing and costing Cloud Architectures and migration projects.
* Work as part of CGI teams, or embedded in client teams, transferring your knowledge to colleagues or clients as required.
* Have a strong desire and ability to pick up and learn new tools quickly and keep your knowledge current.
* Lead the design and/or deployment of cost effective Cloud solutions for either stand-alone engagements or as part of larger programme.
* Write and communicate proposals at a senior level, setting and managing stakeholder expectations.
* AWS certifications, highly desirable.
* Understanding of other public clouds such as Azure and GCP.
* Experience of scripting languages such as Python and NodeJS.
* Experience designing and deploying solutions using RedHat OpenShift.
If you like the sound of the role or know someone who would, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply on the advert and I will get back to you ASAP.