AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER - CONTRACT - £495 MARKET RATE - LEEDS - FULLY REMOTE (EVENTAULLY 2 DAYS A WEEK)
Are you an experienced Automation Test Engineer and you are looking for a new challenge?
I am working with a leading goverment body who are looking to bring on a Automation Test Engineer and be a part of the data ops team and perform end to end testing on the data product being delivered as a part of the project.
We are looking for someone who has strong experience with Selenium and has experience within the public sector.
* Taking ownership of developing our test automation systems, and acting as a subject matter expert in the team for tests and test infrastructure.
* Design and build prototypes and experiments that can validate and improve our system architecture and eliminate gaps in our test approach.
* Experienced in creating test automation frameworks from scratch and writing automated tests using tools such as Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin.
* Write reusable and extensible tests which can evolve with the product.
* Experience in using Git Hub and CI/CD
* Use your knowledge to help the product development team build processes and feature specifications that will ensure our end users experience a high-quality, usable, secure, and reliable product.
If you are interested or know anyone interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! email firstname.lastname@example.org or we can have a conifdential chat over phone, please call 0203 879 8369 (ext 8369) or click apply on the advert and I will get back to you ASAP.