Our fast-growing and highly successful client are hiring for their first in-house Developer. Their external development team has developed a web enabled software programme which is used by all of their clients. You will be required to further develop and support this platform whilst liaising with the external software team and the in-house project manager.
They are looking for a driven individual who is not only technically strong, but also wants to contribute to scaling up the company in the development department. All of the development will eventually be done in-house. This is great opportunity for someone motivated by career progression.
The client is based in North London, you will be required to visit the office 100% of the time for your first 2 months in the company and then flexibility around remote work will offered.
* Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience using PHP within a Laravel framework
* Strong experience with Vue.js
* Experience with AWS
* Experience working with Docker
* Experience working with Linux
* Bonus: Experience working within a CI/CD environment
Role & Responsibilities
* Help support and grow the client platform.
* Contribute to solving problems.
* Use PHP within a Laravel framework when helping to develop the software package.
* Flexible working
* Excellent working conditions
If you're interested in this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org