Head of Storage
Reporting to: Head of Global Infrastructure
Location: London or Dublin
Package: £350,000 - £450,000
Jefferson Frank are partnered with a world renowned capital management firm with a presence in every financial market/centre globally. They have enlisted us on their confidential search for a 'Head of Storage'.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be comfortable hands on, but possess leadership organisational management skills.
* Have an expert understanding of different storage needs from Datacenters, Provisioning to cloud and on premise.
* Strong database background/knowledge across databases like SQL, Vertica, Oracle, NoSQL.
* Be comfortable with Executive level responsibilities.
* Be a leader by example.
* Understand various levels of the companies storage landscape from a hands on perspective through to executive level, be able to see things from '10ft to 10,000 ft'.
* Compensation package up to €500,000 dependent on your experience.
* Bonus is cash, not RSU, accessible at the end of every financial year.
* Hybrid working, opportunity for some days you to work at home each week (where possible).
* Flexible benefits upon joining the business depending on your needs.
The client will assist with relocation if necessary, you will be working out of a base of London or Dublin.
If this is of interest please reach out to Oliver King at Jefferson Frank on: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your CV below.