DevOps Engineer - Croydon - Up to £80,000 + Benefits
I am working on an exciting opportunity with an enterprise organisation that are looking for DevOps Engineers to join their rapidly expanding team despite the Covid crisis. They are looking for experienced and ambitious individuals who will contribute the company's excellent reputation and expertise. My client offers a highly competitive starting salary depending on experience.
If technology gets you going in the morning - you are in the right place.
You will have the opportunity to work with technologies that further your skills, attend a personalised training and development programme and furthermore you'll have extensive projects in the pipeline.
* AWS Cloud: EC2, VPC, Lambda
* CI/CD tooling: Jenkins, Code, GitOps
* Reasonable fluency in at least one programming language
* Building and testing tools
* Working in an agile based environment
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
What you'll get in return:
* Pension contribution
* Generous holiday allowance
* Comprehensive and challenging work environment
* Tailored training and development program
* Monthly social events
If this sounds like you and you meet the criteria above, I would love to have a chat TODAY!
☎ 020 3879 8393 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific