Are you ready for your next step to a senior role?
Do you want to work for an innovative company on Greenfield Projects?
My client an internet service provider who are looking to build a devops team. You will be an experienced DevOps engineer using your knowledge and skills to transform our software deployment process towards a fully automated solution. You will be joining a new DevOps team and have the opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of the team going forward.
You will work closely with other engineers as part of a cross-functional scrum team. Within the team, you will be responsible for deployment of products into cloud environments as well as building binaries for distribution to customers so you'll need good skills developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and ideally knowledge of build processes for Windows, macOS and/or Linux. Our customers require very high availability of our Protective DNS system and you'll use your knowledge of site reliability engineering to help ensure we meet this expectation. In return, we'll give you opportunity to grow and learn with us as we continue with our technology transformation and update our product to use more modern cloud native technologies.
* 30 days annual leave (option to buy an additional 5 days)
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Group Pension plan (company matching up to 7%)
Roles & Responsibilities;
* Work on deployment, management and maintenance of new cloud-based cyber security products.
* Support development of new product features.
* Deliver implementation of robust, maintainable, standards-compliant configuration and infrastructure in an agile working environment.
* Advise colleagues to ensure new products and features are deployed safely in a timely and effective manner.
* Investigating and engaging with new trends, technologies, and configurations.
* Advocate, educate and build consensus.
* Building relationships with other teams/key stakeholders and working in a cohesive, friendly and collaborative manner to deliver real value for customers.
Must have experience;
* Excellent knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud solution.
* Excellent Linux administration skills (CentOS or RHEL are preferable).
* Good familiarity with Git and GitLab.
* Experience working with Terraform and Ansible.
* Good knowledge of Python and shell scripting with Bash.
* Experience of CI/CD using tools such as GitLab pipelines or Team City.
* Experience developing containerised workflows with Docker or equivalent tools.
* Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Zabbix.
* Superb interpersonal communication skills.
* Vision, drive and passion: someone who's prepared to get the job done, no matter what it takes and reap the rewards.
* Superb attention to detail.
If you would like to know more please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org