Frontend Developer (React) - Lancashire (flexible working) - Salary to £50,000
My client are a market leader who are revolutionising the way the energy efficiency & renewable industry operates - a topic that's at the forefront of business and consumer's minds is becoming more environmentally friendly and this organisation are now creating a platform that allows their customers to be able to review their environmental output.
They're looking to add two more Frontend React Developers to their existing agile team and are keen to hear from you if you have a background within Laravel or PHP also.
* 3years+ commercial system development experience in ReactJS.
* AWS Cloud Exposure. Ideally Docker.
* A good technical programmer driven and fascinated by users; keen to research, learn, test and iterate every step of the way.
* Used to an Agile and bustling environment.
* Experience of working on products and services with multiple touch points. For example, designing journeys that may begin on mobile and move to the web portal.
* Commercial experience of In-depth knowledge of platform and application automated deployment
* Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work.
If you would like to apply for the role or to find out more information get in touch using the details above.