Full Stack Developer (PHP/Laravel) - Manchester - Salary to £50,000
My client is on the brink of something enormous, after receiving investment their growth plans are huge and focused on the latest tech.
For a start-up size business who provide IoT solutions and data-processing architecture, they are already working with national and global organisations.
You will be part of a small but rapidly growing team of engineers and developers creating next-generation products. You will impact decision making early on and be responsible for the full-stack cloud solutions
What you will have:
* 2-4 years software development experience with proven architectural software design skills
* Experience of database development (especially MS SQL Server)
* Web based UI/UX design experience
* Some exposure to cloud-based infrastructures (I.e. AWS, Azure or GCP)
What you will get in return:
* Opportunity to work on large scale and interesting projects.
* Work with a team of professionals that have a wide array of skills.
* Actual input into the project processes and tech to be used moving forward.
* Inherent career path within a rapidly growing company.
* Ability to work remotely (Ideally close enough to the office to work alongside the team)
* Full development opportunities.
The rest, my client can teach or support with personal learning and development. If this sounds like the role for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com