Magento Developer - Salary to £60,000
Are you looking for a position that you can lead projects the way you see fit? A position that you can not only work closely with the design team but also have face to face time with a range of clients? This could be the role for you.
Jefferson Frank have partner with a well known brand agency that have invested in their software development team to invite an experience Magento 2 developer to their team. This person will have experience working with a variety of ecommerce projects and have a broad understanding of a range of technologies.
What you will bring to the team:
* In depth Magento 1/2 experience from modifications, maintenance to extensions. (Magento 1/Similar programs could be of interest if you have extensive experience).
* Experience with backend technologies preferably PHP.
* MySQL, Postgres or MongoDB database experience.
* A strong understanding of UX/UI best practices as you will be working closely with the design team.
What you will get in return:
* Freedom to run a project in a way that you see would best suit the company.
* Access to a range of training and personal development projects.
* A wide range of employee benefits including an on-site gym and free parking.
* Access to the latest technologies and work on a range of exciting projects.
For more information on this position get in touch on the links above or apply with an updated version of your CV.
Jefferson Frank is the recruitment agency working on behalf of a the client.