DevOps Engineer - £50,000 - £85,000 - Permanent
Are you an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer with a focus on providing top quality services to an internal team. You will be in charge of advising the best practice to managed internal services and giving third party clients the right ways in which to implement these changes.
You will work with cutting edge modern technology and provide continuous integration and delivery. You will work on large scale, challenging projects that look to make a real difference. Does this sound like you? Then my client would love to have you as part of their amazing team!
What you'll need:
* Knowledge regarding debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS
* Knowledge of Integration systems such as Hudson/Jenkins/Concourse/Drone/Bamboo.
* Management configuration tooling such as (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
* Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
* Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…)
* Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Go and Java within an existing, production codebase.
* Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams.
What you'll get back
* Huge clients, challenging projects and new technologies
* Excellent Training and industry standard practices as well as architectural methods
* Huge opportunity for Career progression based on your performance
For more information apply to this position with an updated version of your CV or get in touch with the contact details attached.