The Senior Cloud Developer serves as a technical consultant to provide, develop, and support public cloud software applications that meet or exceed business needs.
* Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
* Develops elegant and simple cloud solutions.
* Creates quality design documents to illustrate how the system works.
* Writes clear and detailed technical specifications for development of the application.
* Produces products on schedule and elegant and efficient designs, high performance, and scalable code that will allow for easy extension to future needs.
* Produces code of high quality and reliability - strong quality code metrics.
* Effectively performs code walk-throughs.
* Proactively performs extensive system testing to ensure that the systems work efficiently and are developed following the applicable development methodology.
* Development and implementation of complex systems.
* Provides accurate and timely input to Project Manager regarding status of technical tasks for self and team.
* Effectively and actively plays the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, process and design to others.
* Designs and develops high quality, scalable and efficient solutions and products on schedule.
* 5+ years of strong software development experience in software development with expertise in Java and/or C#.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience.
* Familiar with cloud computing concepts and designing and building cloud ready applications and integrations.
* 3+ years of experience on cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
* Experience in test automation to improve data quality and CI/CD.
* Work with production support and project consultants in a near shoring model.
* Minimal travel may be required.
* Support off-hours production issues and code deployments as needed.
* Familiar with Agile methodologies and SCRUM.
* Professional proficiency with the Norwegian language.